How much does Supercare charge for delivery?
We do FREE delivery NATIONWIDE for orders $100.00 and over or a small flat rate fee of $5.99 NATIONWIDE for orders under $100.00. This shipping policy DOES NOT apply to On Account customers, Wholesale and commercial customers. Please contact us for freight fees if you have any queries.
Sorry, we are unable to deliver to the Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, and Great Barrier Island.
How long will it take to get my order delivered?
Normal delivery times are:
2-3 Working Days - Auckland
3-4 Working Days - North Island
4-5 Working Days - South Island
Add extra 3 days for rural locations
- Please note these times are an indication only, at certain periods Supercare or courier companies may experience higher volumes in freight & therefore delivery may take a little longer.
- We are unable to specify times and/or days of delivery as we deliver through courier companies who keep their own schedules.
- Couriers are unable to call or txt prior to delivery. Please note we always do our best to work with the couriers for a prompt delivery service.
- Our couriers do not deliver in the weekends.
Does Supercare offer an URGENT delivery service?
Yes, but only inside Auckland metro area. For this we use Deadline Couriers 3-hour service but there is an EXTRA FEE for this. Please call us to find out more about this service if required.
How can I place my order with Supercare?
You can order through our online website or phone us between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday on 0800 888 787 to place a phone order.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept a number of convenient payment methods:
- Visa or Mastercard (for security reasons we only accept credit/debit cards issued in New Zealand)
- Visa Debit Card (for security reasons we only accept credit/debit cards issued in New Zealand)
- Direct Deposit (online banking)
- Cheque or Gift Vouchers
- Cash (at our showroom only)
- Eftpos (at our showroom only)
Do you have a physical store?
YES! We have a centrally located showroom (16 Gabador Place, Mt Wellington, Auckland, inside Babyonline showroom) that you can purchase all our products from. Our showroom accepts Cash, Eftpos, Visa & Mastercard, QCard.
Does Supercare deliver overseas?
No, unfortunately we only deliver within New Zealand at the moment.
Does Supercare offer Lay-by?
YES! This can be done by visiting our showroom (16 Gabador Place, Mt Wellington, Auckland, inside Babyonline showroom). We require a 20% deposit of your order total within 3 working days of the purchase date. You will then have 8 weeks to complete payments. Please note if a lay-by is cancelled there is a cancellation fee of 5% of the order total. To change a lay-by there is a $5.00 alteration fee.